QUALITY AND SAFETY
Quality is one of MCL’s main focuses and we do everything to guarantee this to our clients. In our business this, naturally, is closely related to food safety and that’s why we’ve achieved and comply with various important and internationally recognized certifications:
- FSSC 22000: Certificate for food safety, in particular the safe handling, storage and repackaging of food items.
- ISO 22000: International standard for food safety for organizations in the food industry.
- HACCP/BRC: Certificate for analyzing, monitoring and preventing health risks in food processing.
- GMP+ B3: Certificate for working in compliance with strict and controlled procedures for companies working in the animal feed industry.
- Skal Biocontrole: Certificate for the production and processing of organic products.
- Kosher: Certificate for the production and processing of kosher foods and the exclusion of contamination.
With regular audits by the relevant authorities we make sure that we can continue to guarantee our high quality.
In addition to food safety, professional safety also plays a major role at MCL. The warehouse and the production site meet all modern requirements for safety and our equipment is periodically inspected. This makes sure that our skilled personnel can do their job under excellent and safe conditions. In addition, we invest in training and education to sharpen and increase the knowledge of MCL employees. This way you can be sure that your products are in safe hands with us.
This post is also available in: DutchChinese (Simplified)